Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The devastating news, "She might have Leukemia"

Written by Haley Lane

When we sat down with Dr. Smith she told us that they thought she had Leukemia. They had an appointment up at Primary Children’s at 9 am to see Ari. She would have a bone marrow graft taken. On the way home, I was bawling. My Dad, my brother Zed, and Travis gave her a blessing. We packed our things immediately and then headed up to Mt. Pleasant.

We all started fasting and praying. We had about 500 people praying and fasting for us. I believe we had a miracle on our hands. I am so great full to all our friends and Family.The test came back negative. She had 2 blood transfusions that day. Her platelets were at 22, they are supposed to be at 156. This is when they told us about it maybe being LCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment