Tuesday, May 3, 2011

every little memory

The last time the kids saw Ari. Some random doctor for all I know she could have been an angel Said, "yes Ari could go out and see the kids." Witch of course they don't let you do. She was So exited we all laughed. We told the story of this puppy that stole a kiss from Ari a few days ago she laughed and said, "yep yep". It was a wonderful moment and I am so glad we had it.

Her first smile was three days old and every day since. She was the happiest little girl. She loved to dance and sing. She loved to swim. I remember taking her to the rec center when she was just a baby. She loved this little swing they have there. Going to grandma's funeral at 5 weeks old getting pulled off the bed along with all the bedding in the motterhome.

All our trips in the car. She loved going on rides with Dad and getting food.

I love how she would pretend to be asleep so the nurses wouldn't mess with her.

the day we caught some freaky virus and we were alone I got such a fever the next day I had fever blisters in my eyelids there wasn't much I could do. So I just held her sang to her and prayed for help.

I have to say ironically she was my healthiest pregnancy and easiest birth. When she came out we had the biggest surprise of our lives. We were expecting a boy and she looked so much like her brother that for about 5 min we kept saying how cute he is. Then Lisa our midwife said " I think you should take a look at this." We laughed so hard. Of course we were thrilled to have such a beautiful baby girl.

A little about ari
Her cheesser is one of my favorite things. When we would do family pictueres we always make sure we all do a cheesier just like Ari. She is so funny. She loves making you laugh. She loves kitties and puppies. She is my kitty cat and daddy s puppy. The reason she is Mom'y kitty is because I would stroke her hair and she would shed just like a kitty cat. She actually loved that her hair was falling out because she loved being just like a kitty. She would do tricks just like the puppy's she met in the hospital her favorite was to bark and i would give her a treat. Her treat was these little baby cheeses she got her first one in out patient.

Her favorite book is I'm trying to be like Jesus. She loved the page that showed a litlle girl holding a baby. That was her holding Krysta lilly. She loves strawberry shortcake. She is strawberry shortcake. I am orange, Alaina is rasberry, Kaley is lemon merain, Cassidy is grape, Lorrianna is blueberry and Lilly is the queen of the berrykins. The song at the beginging is our favorite and she would always make sure we were both wautching at that part and sing along. part of the song goes'" We like what we do we do what we like don't we have a very nice life." Beleive me we had the hole movie memorized. She went through a Dora stage. Dora the mermaid to be exact.

She loves sleeping in moms arm and before Lilly came she wouldn't let me leave her side. She was always really cuddly until it started getting pretty painful to touch her. And even though She didn't like to be stroked she would stroke my arm or my face and I loved it.

She liked singing and dancing. She has such a beautiful voice. She would always sing its rainy its pouring. One day we were coming home from salt lake and she started singing, " I go see my friends my Kaley friend my Taylor friend my Laney friend. I go see my friends. She loved her family and we were her best friends. She also
loved her uncle Joe.

She like to be read to and she like starfall. Her Favorite was the friend and curios George. My cousin Tracy came to visit one day and said he had a strong feeling to go buy curios George books and bring them to Ari. We read each one over 50 times, but our favorite one was curios George eats pancakes. That silly monkey. When we went to curious George in the theater Ari reminded us of that adorable monkey. I am so grateful he followed that prompting.

her favorite songs were of course trying to be like Jesus, baby mine, and twinkle twinkle little star. we had fun playing the song yanke doodle went to town and little zig zag girl.

She loved all her blankets.

She loves water in any shape and form. Her and Travis went to fill up all 25 five gallon buckets one time and you would have thought she went to Disney land. When her di would run out she loved just being in the tub drinking and peeing.

She loved green gummy bears.

she has to watch when she would get anything done.When they would poke her or give her med through her IV. You have to say one two three. She is very brave and amazing. oh don't forget no bumping every time she would take a drink in the car. she loves going for walks sometimes for about 5 hours at a time. She also loves making us laugh and she thinks her dad is the funniest person alive.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I am a student at the University of St Andrews, Scotland and I am currently doing a research project on the role of online blogs for individuals impacted by cancer. I was wondering whether I could talk to you about your opinions.

    I hope that my research will promote online blogging as a critical resource and increase its awareness.


    Please email me back if you would like to take part.



    Thanks in advance :)
    Laura
    Lke2@st-andrews.ac.uk

    ReplyDelete