Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Update With Arianna

Hello Everyone,

We have been receiving multiple emails, texts and phone calls asking us for an update with Arianna. Many have said that they check the blog frequently but nothing new has been added for a while. We do apologize unfortunately, the last 3 months have been very intense with Arianna and we have also had a new baby arrive. So I am going to do my best to update my information. I usually like to go through my sister Liz because I am not the best when it comes to spelling and punctuation. For example I have been writing lip nodes not lymph nodes so Liz will usual correct my mistakes before she publishes what I wrote. (where were you on lip nodes Liz)

I am mainly going to post pictures and explain, Haley is going to write the details of the latest events.

Arianna has touched my life in so many ways I really do not have words to explain, I guess that is why these pictures may explain better. It has been a very bitter and a very sweet journey these last 18 months and I am sure the bitter sweet will continue. I have to gratefully admit that I have not complained in word or actions these last 18 months I have continued to hold my spirits high however, just the other day I was with my sisters, Liz and Vicki and my mother. I unloaded for about 30 minutes and they empathetically listened with all of the love in the world. Haley and I really hope that all of you feel the love and appreciation for your prayers, love and support. There is no question that we are blessed from you and your prayers and fastings. Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment